The process of selecting the right estate agent from a crowded market place may seem a difficult task in itself. The estate agent will play a vital role in the outcome of your sale and/or purchase and its ultimate success will depend on their performance.
At Boxall Brown & Jones we understand our role perfectly and you will be reassured to know that throughout the entire process, from valuation to completion, you will be represented by a highly experienced, knowledgeable and friendly team of property professionals. Why not speak to our team today through our live chat or enquiries form?
We would like to take this opportunity to impress upon you our heritage, reputation and performance.
Boxall Brown & Jones were established in 1989 and remain an independent estate agent, whilst there has been many modern advancements over the years, the ethos of providing good old-fashioned customer service and courtesy remains at the forefront of everything we do.
Over the years, we are proud to have developed a strong reputation synonymous with trust which is why many of our clients use our services time and time again and recommend us.
Do you want Boxall Brown & Jones to represent you?
Please fill in our market appraisal form for a FREE no obligation appraisal of your property. We will be delighted to telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Our service as standard includes:
- Quality photography and presentation of marketing material.
- A comprehensive on-line marketing package including, Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market, Prime Location, Boomin and Residential People.
- A well-visited and recently re-designed website and matching ‘For Sale’ board, reaching over 39,000 people!
- An in-house social media and creative expert, who can market your property to over 178,000 people!
- Accompanied viewings, if required.
- Extensive local knowledge from experienced colleagues who also live locally.
- Meticulous after sales progression.
- No Sale No Fee agreement.
- The commitment, professionalism and reliability of company established in 1989.
Referral Fees and Additional Service Costs by Boxall Brown & Jones
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – Legally required.
- Professional photography.
- Drone and aerial imagery.
- Virtual Tour.
At Boxall Brown & Jones, we believe in being completely transparent about the fees we receive.
We always refer sellers to a Panel of Solicitors. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with our Panel of Solicitors. Should you decide to use a Solicitor off the Panel, you should know that we would receive a referral fee of £100.00 for recommending you to them.
We always refer sellers to Oviso for Financial Services. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with Oviso. Should you decide to use Oviso, you should know that we would receive a referral fee of £166.67 for recommending you to them.